Eventually this had to happen. These are some of the things I believe, it’s a living list and incomplete.
1. Use the terms; Please, Thank you, Sir and Ma’am. It’s polite, and a sign of good parenting.
2. I hate rudeness.
3. Be on time, tardiness is rude. (I’m always late to family outings, I know.)
3. Treat respect with respect.
4. Respect has a shelf life that expires minute to minute, so you have to constantly earn it. Try being polite and on time, it goes a long way.
5. Rude people are generally assholes. I won’t tell you if your an asshole, I’ll just ignore you or treat you like one. (I usually ignore them.)
6. Multi-tasking for me is two(2) things at a time. Anymore and my life and anyone in the vicinity’s life will be hell.
7. Do one thing good. Pursue it passionately. (I’m guilty of not doing this.)
8. If it’s not my business, don’t pester me with it. I have a whole list of things to deal or not deal with.
9. Self help books are created for fucked up people by equally fucked up people with a predatory streak of greed and cruelty.
10. Uncomfortable, inappropriate humor is the best.